BONUS...THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
- Exclusive Hardback book (only available on our site), limited edition – autographed by Dan and Jared
- Digital Audio Download of “Finding Your Wisdom and Passion” – 43 minutes (this is not the audio book – this is bonus material that goes beyond the book)
- 67-page Field Manual (PDF Download) on Wisdom Meets Passion for personal study and application
- Beautiful Photo Book (PDF Download) of Inspiring Quotations from the book
- Images from the Quotations book suitable for computer wallpaper
Many of us are clamoring for a more meaningful and purposeful existence. We want more out of life than the 9 to 5 job and a paycheck. We want to make an impact. We crave the extraordinary.
We don’t want to live a mediocre life, settling for the daily grind. We want “one day” to not always be in the future, but to be something tangible that we can enjoy in this lifetime. And we never know when this lifetime will be over.
But we’re busy. More than ever before. It’s easy to forget that there are thousands of other people out there just like us that also want to live a more extraordinary and altruistically founded life.
This isn’t just about you. This is about everyone around you as well – your family, your friends, the chef at your favorite restaurant and the employees working down the street.
Powerful things can happen when we collaborate. Big and small. Matter of fact, most of the beautiful things we experience in life are as a result of collaboration. That’s where the magic happens.
But in a time of information and sensory overload, life happens. We get caught up in the moment and forget to collaborate. We forget that we are all interconnected, and when we work together, beautiful things can evolve.
Read this book with your older children and discuss the different perspectives. Get insights into how you can get more passion – or more wisdom – to create something beautiful with that idea.
PICTURE A 3-LEGGED STOOL:
- One leg equals passion for something – a cause, a product, an idea.
- The second stands for your skills, abilities, and resources at your fingertips.
- And the final leg…the one that takes a wobbly useless thing and creates a solid ground – an economic model.
In this book, and with these resources below, Jared and I dig deep to lay out how to build this. Create the stool that combines both wisdom and passion into something you can truly stand on – get started now!
Today we face a unique dichotomy between the wisdom of the Baby Boomer generation and the passion of Generation Y. According to Wisdom Meets Passion, the question is not which is right, but rather how can the two work together? Wisdom, meet passion. Passion, wisdom.
By bringing these two voices to the issue, this book takes readers through familiar plights, such as understanding the American Dream, the quest for security, and work that matters—regardless of age.
Through candid storytelling, Dan Miller and Jared Angaza uncover various generational approaches to work, money, success, and relationships, proving that it is possible to be both passionate and wise.