The course is roughly 4 hours long, and is broken into 10-50 minute sections. You can log in/log out as you please and go at your own pace. You have up to a year to access the online portion, and the downloadable manuals you can save to your computer permanently.
Hear what other have to say:
I became fascinated with DISC profile system a couple of years ago when I took it for the first time as part of my own career coaching. Since then I did some self study and started coaching clients using DISC. I also taught DISC in a woman’s conference. I thought I knew so much already.
I decided to get the 48 Days DISC Certification just to add more credential for my business. I WAS BLOWN AWAY! Long story short, I learned a very SIMPLE way to interpret the graphs. I feel so much more CONFIDENT about using this tool for individual coaching AND BUSINESS COACHING! I learned how to help businesses manage hiring, internal conflict, and team building using the DISC system. I plan to use it for my own staff management and extend it to help other dental offices create a more harmonious work environment. Besides, I spent less than 10 hours studying it at the comfort of my own home, at my own pace, paused and picked up any time!
-Dr. Pei Kang
USING BEHAVIORAL ANALYSIS AS A PART OF YOUR COUNSELING, COACHING AND CONSULTING PRACTICE, YOU CAN…
- Enhance relational time professionally and personally
- Gain greater sensitivity to others around you
- Maximize personal strengths and minimize weaknesses
- Resolve internal conflicts and power struggles more quickly
- Enhance teamwork among an organization’s staff
- Help children and teenagers develop a positive self-image
- Assess a person’s nonverbal communication
- Identify how and why people make decisions
- Reveal root communication problems in seven minutes
- Motivate others toward greater productivity
- Develop focused and motivated teams
- Save hours of consulting time
- Teach others about applied behavior
Plus, you’ll learn
- How others process information and respond to change
- Dominant fears of each behavioral style
- Historical origins of personality theory
- Principles of behavioral interaction
- Compatibility of behavior styles
- How to distinguish between a person’s mask and his/her core self
- How to identify when a person is experiencing stress
- Relational orientation verses task accomplishment
- Factors that contribute to the development of the behavioral styles
This training is an investment in you, your organization and personal relationships. It will equip you with new skills to effectively consult, counsel and communicate with others.
*DISC Certification Program is included in this program!